Microducts wrapped in a circular beam
This product provides a smooth handling of several TeraDuct ONE microducts, wrapped in an easily removable HDPE polyethylene coating. Access to each of the individual microducts is easier, facilitating the branching.
The shapes and configurations offered by TeraPlast for TeraDuct MIX allow a smooth installation through direct burial.
Get a quote for your project
- Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Available in configurations from 3 to 10 TeraDuct ONE.
- Pressure resistance: min 15 bar.
- Impact resistant.
- Ribbed-silicone inner coating.
- TeraDuct MIX meets the standards for pulling/blowing the optical fiber cables.
- Easy access to the individual microducts.
- Easy branching through connectors.
- Covered with an orange, UV-resistant coating.
- Detection wire (on request).
- Antistatic interior layer that can reduce electrostatic charge accumulated during the blowing of the optical fiber (on request).
Choose the microtube version, then the diameter and the beam configuration.
Extending the optical fiber network
Smooth installation and easy access
Shipping and packaging
TeraDuct solutions offered by TeraPlast offer several advantages. They provide a quick installation, easy maintenance, and a superior performance for blowing-in the optical fiber.
Handling, storage and installation
Direct burial (DB)
For applications implying the direct burial of the TeraDuct microducts or their wrapping in several configurations (TeraDuct MIX, TeraDuct LINE), it is recommended to use a microduct with a ticker wall. It will enhance the optimal filling ratios and helps a faster and smoother installation.
Direct install (DI)
For applications that involve placing the TeraDuct ONE or TeraDuct MIX inside of an existing pipe, it is recommended the use of a thinner walled product in which the protection is ensured by the existing pipe.
Ce spun alții despre noi
HR Manager, NICA Pvt. Ltd.
CEO, TG Pvt. Ltd.